INVITATION OF EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS PT. RIMO INTERNATIONAL LESTARI TBK
EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
PT. RIMO INTERNATIONAL LESTARI TBK
PT. Rimo International Lestari Tbk (“The Company”) hereby invites the shareholders of The Company to attend the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (“The Meeting”) which will be held on:
Day/Date : Friday, January 27, 2017
Time : 09.00 AM (GMT+7) until finish
Venue : Mayapada Tower II lantai 22
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 27
THE AGENDA FOR THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS (“THE MEETING”):
1. To increase The Company’s authorized capital.
2. To change The Company’s articles of association based on Otoritas Jasa Keuangan’s rules.
3. To increase The Company’s subscribed and paid-up capital by issuing shares from The Company’s portfolio through the first right issue program to the shareholders by giving them right issue according to Peraturan Otoritas Jasa Keuangan No. 32/POJK.04/2015 tentang Penambahan Modal Perusahaan Terbuka dengan Memberikan Hak Memesan Efek Terlebih Dahulu.
4. The Company’s first right issue program funding plan are:
a. To acquire PT Hokindo Properti Investama’s shares
b. To pay a part of The Company’s liabilities
c. For The Company’s working capital
EXPLANATION OF THE MEETING AGENDA:
1. Agenda number 1 is executed related to The Company’s plan in conducting the first right issue program.
2. Agenda number 2 is executed related to the adjustment of The Company’s articles of association in order to get in line with Peraturan Otoritas Jasa Keuangan No. 32/POJK.04/2014 tentang Rencana dan Penyelenggaraan Rapat Umum Pemegang Saham Perusahaan Terbuka dan sehubungan dengan Penawaran Umum Terbatas I Perseroan.
3. Agenda number 3 is executed related to The Company’s development plan by acquiring PT Hokindo Properti Investama’s shares, paying a part of The Company’s liabilities, and addition to The Company’s working capital.
4. Agenda number 4 is plans.
1. Related to The Meeting, The Company do not send separated invitation to The Company Shareholders.
2. The shareholders or their representatives who will attend the meeting are politely asked to bring along ID card or other credential documents (which can be accepted by the Board of Directors) from the shareholders and the representatives, to be submitted to the registration staffs before entering The Meeting room. For the shareholders in the form of an institution/company, by 7 (seven) days before the meeting, are asked to submit the copy of its articles of association/the latest change of articles of association along with the Legitimate/Agreement Desicion Letter from the Authorized Institution and also the structure of in-charge Board of Directors to:
PT. Rimo International Lestari Tbk
Jl. Palmerah Barat No. 32 B Rt.001 RW. 003
Grogol Utara, Kebayoran Lama
Jakarta Selatan 12210
Telp. 021 – 535 66 01
Attention to: Ade Tutut Tunggal R.
3. Shareholders in collective deposit in Indonesia Central Securities Depository who intend to attend the meeting, must register themselves through the member of Exchange/Custodian Bank of Securities Account Holders in Indonesia Central Securities Depository to get Written Confirmation for The Meeting (“KTUR”)
4. Those who have the rights or can be representated in The Meeting are only The Company shareholders whose name listed in The Company shareholder list (in accordance with our previous advertised announcement) on January 04, 2017 until 16.00 pm (GMT+7).
5. a. Shareholders who cannot attend the meeting can send their representatives by submitting legitimate representation letter in a form that can be accepted by The Company.
b. A representative does not have to be The Company shareholders, but if the member of Board of Commissioners, the member of Board of Directors, or employee of The Company act as a representative of a shareholder in The Meeting, their voices will be separated in The Meeting and will not be counted in the voting.
c. For the shareholders whose registered addresses are outside Indonesia, the representation letter must be legalized by Notary and by the Indonesian Embassy in the registered address’ country.
6. Representation letter form can be obtained or sent everyday during The Company office hours, to the Corporate Secretary.
7. All the representation letters must be accepted by the Board of Directors by the latest 30 (thirty) minutes before The Meeting begins.
8. To make meeting arrangement easier and for the sake of The Meeting order, The Company shareholders or their representatives are politely asked to arrive at The Meeting venue by 08.30 am (GMT+7).
Jakarta, January 05, 2017
PT Rimo International Lestari Tbk
Board of Directors