- Capital City of Indonesia
- Scarcity of land in this city sparks high demand for apartments and houses
- Hokindo possesses 1.1 Ha of land in the district of Kuningan, and 1 Ha of land in the district of Gandaria, both designated as Apartment developments.
- Apartment’s vicnity to offices, malls, hospitals, and various amenities grants residents the convenience of city life.
- Planned area acquired : 200-250 Ha
- A mountainous resort region with an abundance of trees and paddy fields.
- 1 hour and 30 minutes away from Jakarta by car, frequented by Jakarta residents seeking for fresh air and a weekend gateway.
- Abundance of villas, bungalows, hotels, to accommodate customers seeking to get in touch with nature.
- Planned area acquired : 50-105 Ha
- Capital City of Banten Province
- A major transit point within the vicinity of Merak Port, passed by Tangerang – Merak toll road, complete with a train station
- Economic activity fuelled by permanent traffic flow between Java and Sumatera.
- The proposed Sunda Strait Bridge would start from the city of Serang.
- Near of intersection of two major Toll Roads (Tangerang – Merak toll way and the newly built Serang – Panimbang toll road)